500 • Unit • 4 Bed • 1.5 Bath
This beautifully appointed, executive home boasts amazing district views over QUT Kelvin Grove and beyond. Situated at the edge of the Kelvin Grove Village Precinct, the house offers 4 good sized bedrooms - all with split system air conditioners.
Avaliable NOW - Call Today!
The Home Includes:
- Four bedrooms
- Split System Air-conditioning throughout
- Polished concrete flooring through
- Freshly Renovated Bathroom with seperate toilet
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and pantry
- Freshly painted throughout
- New Restricted Key System & Pin code access, providing great security
- Open plan living area with elevated aspect and access to balcony
- Private rear deck with district views and leafy outlook over Red Hill
- Internal Laundry Area with lots of storage
- Unlimited Internet - Included in the rent!
- Water is included in rental price, tenants just pay for their own electricity usage.
Kelvin Grove Urban Village is perfectly located with easy access to high-frequency buses, utilising either Musgrave Road or accessed from Kelvin Grove Road. The Village houses all of your required amenity including; Groceries, Pharmacy, Bottle Shop (Alcohol), Cafes, Bakery, Restaurants and multiple Takeaway options.
Located just 500m from the historic Normanby Hotel and easy access to Brisbane’s CBD.
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE NOW – Call Today to Book a Time!
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day/time. Some web portals may not have the above mentioned booking buttons. If this is the case, please follow the below process;
1/ Send an online enquiry via the "Email Agent" or "Contact Us" button, this button may have a different name depending on the website you view the ad.
2/ Call our office and we will book you into an inspection