$695 per week • House • 7 Bed • 3 Bath • 2 Car
Get in quick to secure this large home in the heart of St Lucia.
This large home has ample space for a large family or would also suit a group of friends who want to live together while studying. With a second kitchen on the ground floor it would also be the perfect property for intergenerational living by utilising the ground floor as a granny flat, or to give guests privacy when they stay for the weekend.
Surrounded by quiet neighbours and just 5mins from UQ or 2mins from Guyana Park CityCat stop, you'll be at work or study in no time.
Instead of air-condition, the property features a unique and energy efficient air-exchange system that draws fresh air into the house and exhausts hot air, instantly making the house cooler.
Other Features Include
- Located high on the hill, catch the breezes & enjoy the view!
- Recently painted & renovated with polished timber floors - low maintenance, no carpet cleaning.
- All bedrooms can fit double bed and feature data cabling + TV points.
- Ceiling fans in upstairs bedrooms,
- 2 Huge lounge rooms/living areas
- Large kitchens + dishwasher.
- Self-contained downstairs area comprising of 2 bedrooms with separate bathroom, living area & kitchen and separate entrance.
- Spacious verandah overlooking lawn & BBQ area.
- Large laundry with undercover drying area and massive storage area for bikes, boards and furniture.
- 5 minute walk to UQ/City Cat/Bus & Shops etc. - Save on fares!
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day/time.
Some web portals may not have the above mentioned booking buttons. If this is the case, please follow the below process;
1/ Send an online enquiry via the "Email Agent" or "Contact Us" button, this button may have a different name depending on the website you view the ad.
2/ Call our office and we will book you into an inspection.